Biogas laboratory testing services
Electrigaz offers several biogas laboratory testing services for unusual substrate digestion designs confirmation or to perform « sick » digester troubleshooting.
Biogas laboratory tests offered by Electrigaz are as follows:
- BMP: Biochemical Methane Potential. Substrate characterization and evaluation of its methane production potential. Can be designed to fit specific conditions.
- ATA: Anaerobic Toxicity Assay. Verifies the presence of substances inhibiting methane production.
- VDI 4630: Fermentation of organic materials. German standard for biogas potential: substrate characterization, batch fermentation and continuous fermentation.
- Continuous fermentation test: in-house developed protocol that can be modified to fit specific needs and recipes.
Other related laboratory services:
- Substrate characterization
- Substrate recipe optimization
- Digester troubleshooting
- Gas quality tests (CO2, H2S, H2O, NH3, siloxanes)
- Digestate quality tests
- Pumpability/rheological tests
- Particle size distribution
- Effluent separation tests
- 3m3 mobile digester
- Custom made pilot digesters with automated measurement
- Existing system optimization
All testing is done in state-of-the-art accredited laboratories.
Other standardized tests can be performed upon request.
BMP assay sample output graph
ATA sample output graph